Whether you are thinking of migrating to the AWS Cloud or already have a workload running on AWS, securing your data and resources should be at the top of the list. This event introduces several AWS services that you can use to improve your current security posture. It also covers the different security design principles that will help you to plan your security approach in the AWS Cloud and provides information on resources you can use to further your knowledge around security on AWS.
We recommend that attendees of this event continue learning with these courses:
This event is intended for:
- IT business-level professionals interested in cloud security practices
- Security professionals with minimal working knowledge of AWS
Security design principles
- Principle of least privilege
- Securing all layers
- Automating security
- Protecting data in transit and at rest
- Preparing for security events
- Minimizing attack surface
What is your security posture?
- Data path
What are my next steps?
- Resources to continue learning
This webinar is a key component of the AWS Discovery Day series. AWS Discovery Days are free online events designed to introduce AWS cloud concepts and foundational infrastructure services. These events are particularly relevant for customers who have recently signed up with AWS or for those who simply want to grasp the basics of the AWS Cloud platform.